IATEFL-Hungary will again be offering speakers an opportunity to have papers based on their talks published in the IATEFL-Hungary Conference Selections.
The organising committee of the 32nd Annual International IATEFL-Hungary Conference cordially invites the conference speakers to submit research papers based on their talks in one of the following fields:
- intercultural communication, multicultural challenges
- English for Specific Purposes
- teacher education (pre- and in-service) and career paths
- information and communication technology
- special needs education
- lifelong learning
- the methodology of TEFL and ESP
- curriculum, syllabus and materials design
- English as a lingua franca
Similarly to previous years, the publication will have two sections. The first will be a peer-reviewed section in which a panel of referees will evaluate submissions for original insights, sound scholarship and research design. The second will be a non-peer-reviewed section aimed at talks which are more hands-on. The compilation will be published online on the IATEFL-Hungary website. For more information about the publication opportunity please contact the editors: Éva Illés (email@example.com), Zsuzsanna Soproni (firstname.lastname@example.org), Árpád Farkas (email@example.com) and Anna Szegedy-Maszák (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Submission opens: 1 November 2022
Submission deadline: 31 January 2023