CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
The organizing committee of the 21st Annual IATEFL-Hungary Conference cordially invites the members of IATEFL-Hungary and all English teachers around the world to take part in their annual conference in Budapest, 7-9 October 2011.
You will hear presentations in the following fields:
- intercultural communication, multicultural challenges
- information and communication technology
- special needs education
- lifelong learning
- language education related research
- the methodology of TEFL and ESP
- curriculum, syllabus and materials design
- teacher education (pre- and in-service) and professional development
If you are interested in the topic of the conference and would like to meet your colleagues at a relaxed and professionally refreshing event, please fill in the registration form and send it to our office.
All primary and secondary schools and universities that register 2 colleagues can send another colleague for free.
All language schools and other institutions that register 3 colleagues can send another colleague for free.
All full-time university students are invited to take part in the program:
- on Saturday for HUF 1000.
- on Sunday for HUF 1000.
- both days for HUF 1500.